Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome, welcome, welcome!

This is my first official blog and I hope it turns out to be a successful one.  My name is Stephanie, I am in my early twenties and have begun the road to becoming a certified public accountant.  I graduated from Rutgers University Business School a little over a year ago, and am currently working full-time as an account.  I recently purchased the Becker review program and have been attending live classes to prepare for the CPA exam.  I am scheduled to take Financial Accounting & Reporting in late November.  I had previously taken FAR last May with little studying and/or review of the material and unsurprisingly, did not pass.  I am now hoping to buckle down with my studies and get through what is arguably the most difficult section of the CPA exam, due to the depth and breath of knowledge tested.  I often come across questions or topics in which I understand well, and others which I cannot grasp my head around.  I know many of us have limited resources in terms of people who can help us to understand areas we may have difficulty with.  This blog is in part designed to discuss such areas and attempt an understanding of them.  I myself will post questions or issues and look for feedback on them, and I hope that others too post questions and comments in which I can actively participate in an educated discussion.  I hope this site works out well for all of those involved, and most of all, I wish you (and myself) the smoothest road to successful completion of all 4 parts of the CPA exam!






No comments:

Post a Comment