Friday, November 12, 2010

It's Friday Again!

Hello Folks---
Another week has passed us by.  Luckily I had off yesterday in honor of Veteran's Day and was able to get some quality study time in before attending the last Becker review course for Financial.  My exam is in 9 days!! Ahhh, I don't know how to react at this point, I am just praying I get through it and do not have to face everything all over again.  How is your studying coming along?  What areas are you struggling with?  I think at this point my main concerns are learning the governmental and not for profit areas of accounting.  Then I have to go back and review EVERYTHING! Since the material so quickly and easily escapes my brain when not looking at it for a day or two!  Give me some feed back ... have you taken the exam? How do feel about it? Are you about to take it?  What are your last minute cram tactics?  I can use anything!  Have a good weekend all! GOOOO COWBOYS! I will be cheering them on at the new Meadowlands Stadium this Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment