Monday, January 3, 2011

Sooo...

It's been almost two months since I've last posted, and due to high demand, I'M BAAAACK!  To quickly update you all... I did not pass FAR!!!! I got my results the week before Christmas and a depressing 72! Can you believe it?  In a way its bittersweet, knowing I came so close.  But to know that I have to go through it all again, and learn IFARS is quite disheartening.  Oh well, nothing comes easy and in the end it will be most certainty worth my hard work and continued effort.  I am starting Becker Review for Audit tomorrow and have the Audit exam scheduled for Feb 19th.  I have been contemplating and seeking advise on when to retake FAR due to the new material that will be tested and my already schedule audit review and exam.  I am leaning towards taking the exam around Feb. 25th.  I think that's a Friday, and the day before my birthday.  I hope I can squeeze all of this in the next two months!  HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL :) best of luck with the CPA in 2011 and on!

I will be back, when I can manage to pry myself from my Becker Study Materials :)

No comments:

Post a Comment