Wednesday, March 23, 2011

DUN DUN DUN . . . . .

Late yesterday the AICPA released a little over 9,000 scores to NASBA.  This morning, upon arriving to work, I anxiously navigated to NJ's NASBA website.  As I put in my information and clicked submit, I was shocked and scared to see that a score was posted, and that I wasn't faced with the "There are no scores available for this section" little phrase, the one I have been tormented with the past two weeks of my incessant checking.  As my luck would have it, to make the situation more suspenseful, my cursor was over the 2nd number of my score, and all I could see at first glance was a 7! .... My hands shaking, I jerked the mouse and was about to accept defeat yet again, when I saw a magical number 9. Yes, I received a 79! I am so thrilled to have FAR under my belt!  This was my third go at it and I couldn't be happier!  I've been barely able to concentrate all day, as I now keep refreshing the score page awaiting my AUD results from which I took February 1st.  Those should be out this week or next.  I am apprehensive, per usual, of my performance on the audit section, but time will tell how I did my first time around.  I keep you all posted!  After tax season I must tackle REG and BEC.  Good luck to you all! May the good scores keep on rolling!

2 comments:

  1. congrats! hard work pays off, so proud of you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I must say a certain degree of congratulations is in order! I hope you are celebrating this occassion! Might I suggest pairing this wonderful victory with a bottle of Chateau Ste. Michelle Sauvignon Blanc? You simply can't go wrong! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete